tisdag 10 november 2009

Spoke to Marc the other day, he said he used to check out the blog, but he couldn't understand a single word. Obviously. So I promised him to write something he actually could understand. I’ve been in Australia for almost two months now, it’s been a great time, I’ve seen a lot, met a lot of nice people and had heaps fun. Sandra, my former neighbour, came down a couple of weeks ago and we’ve been up to heaps of fun crazy stuff. But all good things come to an end, my time in OZ is running out and I’m really starting to look forward to go back home. But today it’s Wednesday, which means going out with Ashlea and all the others. Going to miss all the sweet people so much!

At 5 am tomorrow morning we’re heading to the Airport for a crazy trip to SYDNEY! Seriously thinking about not sleeping tonight, really don’t want to miss that plane! Looking forward to 6 craaaaazzzy days in Sydney, wakeboarding, surfing and partying with Anthony, Klas, Susanne and Sandras friend from Mohed. Afternoons with cosmopolitans are a must and I really hope to find a restaurant that serves Kangaroo!

Really miss everyone at home though, looking forward to see everyone again!Give me snow. Give me reddish-yellow leaves. Give me hot wine punch and saffron buns. Give me my dear beloved friends. Give me snowboarding. Give me Stockholm, Sweden. Give me HOME.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar